Rules of the Circus School
- Proper attire is required for class and may change depending on the activity; we recommend form fitting leggings and a leotard. We also recommend bringing a form fitting long sleeve shirt for certain activities. No jeans or clothing with zippers. Please no shoes on the mats except for acrobatic shoes.
- Please remove all jewelry and watches (small earrings are okay) and keep long hair pulled back.
- During class hours DO NOT get on the equipment without an instructor’s permission. During open gym DO NOT get on the equipment unless a designated instructor is present and you have been cleared to use the equipment at your skill level.
- No skill sharing between students.
- Be safe and know your limits. Do not practice skills you have not mastered unless you have an instructor spotting you. Recognize when you are too tired to be safe.
- Warm up before starting any circus activity.
- Be considerate and show your peers and teachers respect.
- Taking video of a class is not permitted, however you may take photos/video of yourself. Please do not take pictures/video of other students without their permission.
- Be safe & have fun. This is a judgment free zone so respect your fellow students and peers.