To ensure all guests and persons who use the space to train have a safe and rewarding experience at CSA, we ask you to please follow these Open Studio Rules.
- Warm up before starting training
- Respect your fellow open gym members
- Ask for permission when filming
- Know your limits
- Share equipment time
- Pick up after yourself and keep where your training free of clutter
- Do not bring babies or small children. Open gym is 18 and up.
- Aerial, Acro // ** IF YOUR FEET LEAVE THE GROUND
- Always Use crash mats – NO EXCEPTIONS – (if you don’t you will be asked to leave)
Please do not :
- Ask open studio manager or others training to teach new skills
- Leave trash / water bottles laying around – Unplug anything without first asking on the site manage.
- Aerial, Acro // ** IF YOUR FEET LEAVE THE GROUND // please do not..
- Teach others (if you do you will be asked to leave – This is for your safety)
- Practice new skills you are not yet comfortable with
- Practice big drops without the supervision of the open studio manager
To be cleared for Open Gym / Aerial arts, you must first :
- Demonstrate proper grip and body placement
- Invert from the ground without jumping
- Demonstrate basic and Russian climb
- Put a footlock on in the air
- Demonstrate two tricks safely (ex. Rebecca split, split roll up, wheel down, etc)
On site Equipment :
If it’s not yours, ask who’s it is before using and if its ok to use.
- We have studio equipment, however please ask before using it.
- Any equipment you take out, must be returned.
PLEASE NOTE :
- Be aware we have a first aid box in the equipment room and reusable ice packs are in freezer door.
- If there is an emergency, get the on site manager ASAP. Unless told to, do not administer first aid yourself.
- We have security cameras in every room recording 24/7 for your safety.
Be Safe and Have fun
– Thank you